To Know Jesus and to Make Him Known.
Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind. This is the first and great commandment. And the second is like it: “You shall love your neighbor as yourself.” Matthew 22:37-39
We are committed to Jesus as the LORD and Head of our church. (Col. 1:18)
We are committed to bringing authentic worship to our LORD JESUS. This Worship is…
- Christ Centered (1 Cor. 8:6)
- Truth Filled (John 14:6)
- Spirit Led (John 4:24, Php. 3:3)
- Soul Felt (Luke 10:27)
- Biblically Expressed (Psalms)
We are committed to corporate and private prayer. We are committted to seeking HIS will, HIS help, and HIS intervention in our lives, community and our church; knowing that prayer brings HIS intervening presence into the troubles we face.
We are committed to maintaining the unity of the Spirit, knowing that this unity is centered in Jesus. Where it is possible with us, we establish loving, healthy, loyal friendships with all who name JESUS as LORD whether inside our church family or in the greater Body of Christ.
We are committed to making disciples for JESUS
- We encourage every believer to ‘tell their story’ of their conversion to Christ (Evangelism)
- We encourage every believer to view their work place, neighborhood, and family as sacred and as their unique calling (sent by God) to bring the Lord’s salvation to all they meet
- We are committed to help every believer discover their individual calling (God’s personal assignment) and aid them to accomplish it
- We encourage every believer to practice the highest moral character (holiness), establishing credibility in their testimony and ministry
- We are committed to preach, teach, and model the Word of God
- We are committed to the “Spirit-filled” life, trusting God’s promise of His presence
- We are committed to holding church members accountable in spiritual and natural matters
- We encourage EVERY BELIEVER to become a disciple-maker
The Bible reveals that God has sanctified marriage between one man and one woman and that the subsequent family produced from the divine institution of marriage is a crucial building block for the church. We are therefore, committed to Biblically healthy marriages and families. We also see every believer, married, divorced, or single, as an integral part of the family of God.
We are committed to Godly stewardship. We see Biblical stewardship as beginning with ‘storehouse’ tithing; and being fulfilled in giving our all to Christ, generously caring for others, and practicing the appropriate care of all that God has given us as individuals or as a church.